[Neworleans-pm] Meeting Friday

Simon Dorfman EmailLists at SimonDorfman.com
Wed Jun 8 00:56:22 PDT 2005

I had an idea for the meeting.  I'd like to publicly ask Dave Cash (oh, the
pressure of asking in public ;-) if he'd be willing to share the perl script
he uses to keep track of his hours for billing clients.  If yes, maybe I'll
start using it for keeping track of my hours.  My current system is to
manually enter start and stop times in excel.  Ugh.  Help is needed and
maybe I'd learn a thing or two along the way.  Would anyone else be
interested in learning this?  Whad'ya'say Dave?  Wanna package up your
script, put it online and give a little demo on how you use it?

Another thing we might work on is trying to come up with or find and
configure an existing web-based calendar system for FairGrinds Coffeehouse.
I was just looking at their calendar:
http://www.fairgrinds.com/fgnews.html

...and it looks like they may have forgotten us.  We're supposed to be
meeting Friday, June 10th at 5:30pm - 8pm  I don't see us on there and I
even see two other things scheduled at times that conflict with ours.

If I remember, I'll call tomorrow when they're open (948-3222) and ask them
to make sure we're on the schedule.

G'night,

Simon