[Neworleans-pm] where's the website?

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Sun Feb 20 16:00:54 PST 2005

On Wednesday February 16 2005 13:50, Brett D. Estrade spake:
> I noticed our website is down?  I read somewhere that the pm.org servers
> were being combined with perl.org stuff, but I can't find the blurb I
> read.  Anyone know what might be going on?

Yes, it's down. Apparently there were some changes made on pm.org which
affected us. As far as I know, Dave Cash is looking into it.

--

Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL