[Neworleans-pm] Meeting today at 5pm

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Fri Sep 10 12:17:56 CDT 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Simon Dorfman wrote:

> Just a reminder...
> See y'all tonight.
> Simon
>
> http://neworleans.pm.org/
> We meet the second Friday of each month, upstairs at the Fair Grinds
> Coffeehouse in New Orleans (3133 Ponce de Leon, a few doors down from the
> Whole Foods on Esplanade).
>
> The official part of the meeting is from 5pm to 7pm, but we encourage folks
> to socialize in the coffeehouse downstairs afterwards. Fair Grinds offers
> free wireless access to the Internet, so bring your favorite wi-fi toy if
> you want to play on-line.

My idea for the meeting tonight is "Teach Joey and Simon Perl".  I
figured the Davids and Donnie could team teach Joey and Simon (and
who ever else is a newbie to Perl) some Perl.

What do y'all think?

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.