[Neworleans-pm] New pages on wiki

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Thu May 20 17:06:45 CDT 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Brett D. Estrade wrote:

> I hope you don't mind, but I took the initiative to place some more pages
> on the wiki:
>
> http://neworleans.pm.org/index.cgi?MeetingSummaries
> - contains basic summaries of each meeting for those that missed; also
> the place to add referenced links, etc
>
> http://neworleans.pm.org/index.cgi?MemberProjects
> - perl related projects that members are involved in
>
> http://neworleans.pm.org/index.cgi?ProjectIdeas
> - ideas for future projects waiting to be started
>
> Maybe one of you that was there can post a brief summary of the inaugural
> meeting...

Brett,

Excellent!  Thanks for taking the initiative to add these pages.
(I must say, I'm falling in love with the whole wiki concept.)

I've written up some notes for the first meeting, linked from your
MeetingSummaries page.  To anyone else who was there: please feel
free to add to or correct anything I wrote.

I also added my Merge::Simple (working name) project to the
ProjectIdeas page.

Thanks again!

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.