[Neworleans-pm] hello

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Tue May 18 09:41:48 CDT 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Brett D. Estrade wrote:

> My name is Brett Estrade.  I won't be able to make the friday meetings,
> but I am willing to help out however I can.  I have a modest level of
> knowledge of Perl, but I am  always seeking out more.
>
> I am "perlfan" on PerlMonks...

Brett,

Welcome to NewOrleans.pm.  Sorry to hear you won't be able to make
the meetings.

At our first meeting last Friday, we talked about possibly working
on some projects together.  Mike told us about an idea he's had for
a long time that could be fun to work on as a group.  Watch this
list and the web site for more info on that project and other
NewOrleans.pm projects.

Take care,

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.