[Neworleans-pm] neworleans.pm.org Web Site

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Wed May 12 11:40:33 CDT 2004

Hello, everyone.

I've been working this morning on setting up our New Orleans Perl
Mongers web site.  At the moment, I've only really got three pages
up: the home page, a page of Perl-related links and a small page
about this mailing list.  But the good news is that it's a wiki
(using CGI::Kwiki), so if you have something you'd like to add,
please feel free.  The site is here:

  http://neworleans.pm.org/

See you on Friday!

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.