APM: Next meeting

wgemigh at eos.ncsu.edu wgemigh at eos.ncsu.edu
Wed Oct 16 19:38:16 CDT 2002

Hey, all.

Last meeting went really well.  Kudos to Brian Ferris for his excellent
presentation.

The result from last month's Perl Golf is on the website
(http://ncsu.pm.org), as is this month's Perl Golf challenge.

Next month's meeting is going to be aimed mainly towards new Perl users
(or people who've never used Perl, but have heard about it), but it should
still be interesting.

Our final meeting of the semester will be right around crunch time, so
instead of a normal meeting, we're going to have a movie night!  It turns
out that the room we've got has a VCR hooked up to the projection system.
If you've got a suggestion for a movie, either e-mail me personally, or
send the suggestion to this list for critique.

See you all in November!
-- Will