APM: Perl Mongers Meeting

William Emigh wgemigh at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 19 18:03:51 CDT 2002

Hello, everybody.

If no one else is interested in the presidency, I am willing to take over.
We are going to have a meeting Tuesday, April 30th at 7:00 (location TBA)
where we'll talk about Perl and what we're going to do next year. We'll
also make my presidency more legitimate by voting ( interested parties are
more than welcome to run against me).

We'll meet once a month in the fall, but we'll need a publicity manager,
vice president, and activity coordinator in order to get anything done. If
you're interested in one of these positions, or in talking to the Perl
Mongers about some Perl-related topic, please e-mail me
(wgemigh at unity.ncsu.edu). Also let me know if you're interested in Perl
Mongers, but can't make it to the Tuesday meeting.

Thank you and hope to see you all April 30th,
-- Will Emigh