[Nashville-pm] Health Insurance for Realtors

Chris Howell chhowell3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 12:14:17 PST 2006

Dear Songwriter:
  Are you in need of health insurance? Are you tired of not being able to get the medical care you need? As a self-employed person, have you had trouble acquiring affordable health insurance?
  There is an affordable way to take care of your health insurance needs - Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of Tennessee.
  I specialize in helping self-employed individuals, small business owners and independent contractors with their medical coverage. If you are looking for health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage then look no further. I have helped many realtors in the recent past and I am looking to help many more in the future. For more information on these benefits, please call me at (615) 579-2191
  My office is Brentwood, in Maryland Farms just off I-65.  I can help with coverage in most situations.
  I am here to help, so give me a call anytime.
  Sincerely,
  Chris Howell

  Chris Howell
  Senior Sales Agent