May Perl Mongers Meeting

'brett at shadowed.net' brett at shadowed.net
Mon May 20 14:23:50 CDT 2002

Since I have already told NLUG to go ahead with the B&P on Tuesday, and
told the scheduled speaker that the meeting was off, I would rather not
make another last minute change.  I think we should just go with the
informal B&P with NLUG this month, and return to the usual meeting
format in July.  If anyone would much rather have the formal meeting(if
you can call it formal) please, speak up.

Brett

--
"You shouldn't make my toaster angry."
        -- Household security explained in "Johnny Quest"

---