May Perl Mongers Meeting

brett at shadowed.net brett at shadowed.net
Mon May 20 00:06:12 CDT 2002

There was to be a PM meeting this Tuesday, May 21st, but I have been
unable to confirm that the meeting space will available and would rather
not just show up and hope for the best.  NLUG (the Nashville Linux Users
Group) will be having a "Beer and Pizza" gathering at Davinci's (1812
Hayes Street, Nashville, TN) on Tuesday.  Anyone that had actually keep
up with the fact that there was to be a PM meet Tuesday and planned to
show up (and those that had not) are invited to join NLUG at the B&P.
People usually start showing up around 6pm and we usually stay until
they close (and many times hangout outside will after they have closed).
If you would like to join us, come by some time after 6 and look for the
table(s) full of geeks (we are usually pretty easy to find).

Brett
--
"You shouldn't make my toaster angry."
        -- Household security explained in "Johnny Quest"

---