[Perl-Class] Reminder, Next Meeting is Jan. 22

Allison Randal al at shadowed.net
Mon Jan 21 21:00:20 CST 2002

Thanks to Michael for putting up directions to the meeting. Here's a
direct link:

http://nlug.org/locations/sprint/

The meeting time is 6:30.

A few extra bits of info:
- The paid parking garage is free if you get it endorsed by Borders.
- Because of security restrictions in the building, the elevators are
  locked down after 6 pm. Peter will come down to let people in at 6:30,
  6:45, 7:00, 7:30 and 8:00.
- If you come between 5 and 6 you can go straight up to the 8th floor
  without restrictions. Peter says we have free run of their coffee bar
  "Centennial Perk", so I'll show up at 5:30 and hang out.

See you there!

-al

---
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
majordomo at hfb.pm.org with the following body:
        unsubscribe nashville-pm-list <emailaddresstounsubscribe>