O'Reilly Catalogs for your User Group? Need Info ASAP

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Wed Apr 3 23:31:07 CST 2002

> 1)How many catalogs would you like shipped for your members?

10

> 2)How do you distribute these catalogs to your members?

We have occasional perl monger meetings (typically bi-monthly).
Many members also attend monthly Linux User Group meetings.
We would probably distribute catalogs at both these meetings.

> 3)What is your current shipping address including name and telephone
> number. This must be a street address, no PO Boxes please.

Sprint PCS
Application Solutions Development Center
2525 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
MS: TNNASF0801
ATTN: Peter Mancini