Fw: O'Reilly Catalogs for your User Group? Need Info ASAP

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Tue Apr 2 05:50:15 CST 2002

1. How much deforestation do we wish to contribute to?
(See email below.)

2. When you next get a chance, please pick someone to
replace me as the "official" contact for the group. Unless
the group starts really motoring, duties are minimal, such
as dealing with issues like this email. I'd keep doing it but
I may be leaving the state (/country), and I've never made it
to a meeting, and I've hardly been using perl for the last 18
months...