Perl Mongers meeting

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Tue Sep 18 22:35:36 CDT 2001

> Thanks to Keith for an excellent presentation on Perl/Tk.

I ended up doing annoying work in Delphi on Windows instead
of hearing Keith's presentation. :<

> We had a larger group than I expected for a first meeting.
> I think we're going to have to arrange more space.

I think you said 13 turned up, right? There are about 20 list
subscribers who've signed up over a 2 year period* so
that's pretty darn impressive...

(* well, 5 joined in a 2 day mad rush a couple weeks back.)

---
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
majordomo at hfb.pm.org with the following body:
        unsubscribe nashville-pm-list <emailaddresstounsubscribe>