Perl Mongers meeting

Allison Randal allison at netcentral.net
Tue Sep 18 22:19:24 CDT 2001

Thanks to Keith for an excellent presentation on Perl/Tk. We had a
larger group than I expected for a first meeting. I think we're going to
have to arrange more space.

So, what would you like to talk about next? Perl 6? Tests? Any other
ideas? Would anyone be interested in meeting in one month or would two be
better?

-Al

--
"Evolution has come to its senses and realized all the fancy bells and
whistles just take up space."

---