a line on some space

Allison Randal allison at netcentral.net
Mon Nov 12 12:06:33 CST 2001

Looks like we've got the space, at least for the first few meetings.
One obstacle: building security would like us out by about 8pm. Would
anyone who wants to come to Perl Mongers be unable to come at 6:30
instead of 7?  There are several locations within walking distance
with alcohol/food in various forms (one right downstairs), so there's
good motivation to adjourn to another location right after meetings.
Also, our contact at SprintPCS, Peter, says it's quite likely we could
get permission to stay later after we've been using the space several
months and haven't trashed the place. :) So by having meetings there
for the next few months we might be opening the doors for a good
perl-class space.

al

--
"Evolution has come to its senses and realized all the fancy bells and
whistles just take up space."

---