a line on some space, making up some dates

Allison Randal allison at netcentral.net
Thu Nov 8 17:24:29 CST 2001

Chaney gave us the tip-off on some really nice meeting space in the
SprinPCS offices on West End right across from Centennial Park (it's
too small for nlug, but would be perfect for a group of 20 or so with
space for up to 40 with extra chairs). I met with the guy today and he
was really positive. He wants the dates of future meetings so he can
get them approved. So, I'm making up tentative dates. Comments?
Suggestions?

11/20/01 - Informal gathering: check out the space (if we get it by
then), bring interesting bits of perl code to share, questions to
discuss. One possible topic: Larry's latest Apocalypse / Damian's
latest Exegesis.

01/15/02 - SQL-Ledger with Jason Laster

03/19/02 - TBA

05/21/02 - TBA

06/04/02 - First Perl Class (we may need a larger space temporarily
for the first class or two)

Perl Class continues weekly for 10 weeks (with possible interruptions
for the probable teacher to run off to two Perl conferences that will
most likely occur mid-June and late-July).

Last class: 08/06/02 or 08/20/02.

09/17/02 - TBA (Perl Mongers resumes post-class)

11/19/02 - TBA

I know, it's way too far in advance to really have any idea what's
going to be happening on most of these dates. Just call it a loose
guide.

al

--
"Evolution has come to its senses and realized all the fancy bells and
whistles just take up space."

---
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
majordomo at hfb.pm.org with the following body:
        unsubscribe nashville-pm-list <emailaddresstounsubscribe>