Possibly start up some meetings

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Mon Aug 27 17:26:17 CDT 2001

Oops, try again (sent my original reply from wrong addy,
so it bounced from list):

> The first topic under consideration is Perl/Tk.

I would absolutely love to get in to Perl/Tk.

> mid-to-late-September (the week between b&p and nlug).

The earliest I can attend will be September 17th, and even
that will be 50/50. (The due date for a year long project is
September 12th.)

> - Writing CPAN modules with full tests.

I hear Mr Schwern's voice over such talk -- "Harness that v-string!".

The worrying thing is that that sounds vaguely erotic to me...

> - Setting up a web site using Slash.

Hmm.

What about the PerlMonger site software?

Other ideas:

Mason

Five minute tips on stuff like findbin, specific pragmas,
getopt, memoize, religion, benchmark, pod, overload.

--ralph

---
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
majordomo at hfb.pm.org with the following body:
        unsubscribe nashville-pm-list <emailaddresstounsubscribe>