don't forget, tonight is perl class

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Tue Jun 13 09:40:28 CDT 2000

we'll be covering 'conditions' (A-equals-B and beyond) and
'flow' (if-A-equals-B-then-do-C and beyond).

i'm basing the lesson on my recent trials and tribulations
trying to install linux and freebsd on the same disk. i'm
hoping it'll be kinda carthartic for me...

same place, same time as last week. hope to see y'all there.

--
Ralph Mellor: http://www.dimp.com/ralphmellor.html   615.292.2917 x2
If I had my life over, I'd believe in reincarnation.   icq# 71194896