Nashville Perl Mongers

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Thu Feb 24 15:07:11 CST 2000

hi y'all

scott wondered what was up with nashville perl mongers and i
thought it was time to email everyone with an update.

i have made zero effort to develop the nashville perl mongers
group since i set up the group last summer. my thinking was
that no promotional or organizational effort, other than that
provided through the national pm resources (mainly the perl.org
web site), would be needed or appropriate until a dozen or so
had signed up.

well, a dozen haven't yet signed up. i now realize i'll have
to do something proactive about npm.

anyhow, for now, the only things that are happening with npm
are that i post occasional perl related messages to the list,
especially any perl job offers i get.

in the meantime:

there's a perl class run by linuxuniversity.org once a year.
next class starts around late april / early may. i might be
teaching it or at least helping out. for more details, go to
	http://www.linuxuniversity.org/

a bunch of NLUGers (Nahsville Linux Users Group) are perlies.
so you might want to see what connections you make via that
route. for more, go to:
	http://www.nlug.org/

anyway, i'll do something about npm rsn, i promise ;>

--
Ralph Mellor: http://www.dimp.com/ralphmellor.html   615.292.2917 x2
If I have my life over, I'm sure I'll believe in reincarnation.