[Mus-pm] Sa.ve 95% off the retail pri.ce on software from Britt's SoftShop

Emmett Kaplan DMMJPGGUKQKL at vorras.net
Wed Jun 30 06:59:19 CDT 2004

You reach a point where you say you're not going to do juveniles any longer.
I shall the effect of this good lesson keeps as watchman to my heart.
I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
The New England conscience doesn't keep you from doing what you shouldn't -- it just keeps you from enjoying it.
Celebrity is death --- celebrity -- that's the worst thing that can happen to an actor.
I have spent more than half a lifetime trying to express the tragic moment.
Do every act of your life as if it were your last.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Death comes to all But great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
Swing hard, in case they throw the ball where you're swinging.
The real history of consciousness starts with one's first lie.
People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.
The only reason I might go to the funeral is to make absolutely sure that he's dead.
I attempt an arduous task but there is no worth in that which is not a difficult achievement.