[Mus-pm] Get 95% Discounted OEM Microsoft, Corel, Adobe Software from Lyon's SoftShop

Luciano Delacruz ucnofpjrlygi at keromail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:11:03 CDT 2004

Talk that does not end in any kind of action is better suppressed altogether.
It's no use saying, ''We are doing our best.'' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.
What does education often do? It makes a straight-cut ditch of a free, meandering brook.
A library is thought in cold storage.
It's a business you go into because your an egocentric. It's a very embarrassing profession.
The world is divided into people who do things and people who get the credit.
Every action we take, everything we do, is either a victory or defeat in the struggle to become what we want to be.
If you are going to do something wrong, at least enjoy it.
A man who strains himself on the stage is bound, if he is any good, to strain all the people sitting in the stalls.
Better Counsel comes overnight.
We relish news of our heroes, forgetting that we are extraordinary to somebody too.
Adversity has the same effect on a man that severe training has on the pugilist -- it reduces him to his fighting weight.
Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.