[Munich-pm] Fwd: Late request for talk proposals for FOSDEM 2018 - 4 talks needed

Renee B pm.list at perl-services.de
Mo Jan 1 21:15:11 PST 2018

FYI

Betreff: 	[Duesseldorf-pm] Late request for talk proposals for FOSDEM
2018 - 4 talks needed
Datum: 	Mon, 01 Jan 2018 23:28:32 +0100
Von: 	Wendy G.A. van Dijk <nl.pm at wendy.org>
An: 	duesseldorf-pm at pm.org

Dear Perl Mongers,

We have just been told by FOSDEM orga that we need to fill in our
schedule now.  I really have been too lazy to start asking for more
talks this late.  In case you're reading this, and really want to
come to FOSDEM to talk about Perl in the Perl-devroom, a good talk
proposal is very much welcome.  We need 3 or 4 more talks of 40 minutes.

If you want, please send us a proposal.  As always, this is the info
we need from you:
* Your name
* Email address
* A short bio (couple of lines about who you are, what you do, what
special things you have done in the past that make you proud)
* A recent picture of you
* Title of your presentation (shorter is better)
* Short description of your presentation (couple of paragraphs, may
include links to relevant websites)
* Duration of your presentation (we prefer 20 and 40 minutes
timeslots, but we have had other durations)

Information about FOSDEM, talk proposals, type of talks, where to
send them, and more:
https://wendyga.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/fosdem-03-04-february-2018-brussels-belgium-call-for-speakers/

In a couple of days from now, the FOSDEM organisers want to have all
talks from all devrooms, because they want to collect all info for a
booklet and send it to the printer.

Thanks for your time.  And sorry again for the late request.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk / Orga team for Perl-presence at FOSDEM