[Munich-pm] [NL-PM] Slightly off-topic; help needed with domain redirection from you XS4ALL guys (or anybody who knows the answer)

Steffen Beyer steffenolfbeyer at yahoo.com.br
Di Mär 1 08:55:47 PST 2016

Dear Richard,
thanks a lot for your support!Sometimes asking the experts DOES pay off! ;-) (ducking and hiding :-) )
How's life on your side?(Better reply without the Cc:)
Cheers,Steffen

On Tue, 1 Mar, 2016 at 17:39, Richard Foley

<richard.foley at rfi.net> wrote:   hey Steffen,

I'm sure MOST people on this list are quite happy for you to post an apache
question here. Look, you even got a pointer to the correct answer, or at least
where to find it! Sometimes talking to the teddy-bear is the right way to go.

--
Ciao

Richard Foleyhttp://www.rfi.net/books.html