[Munich-pm] Fwd: Alpine Perl Workshop 2016 Call for everything

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Mo Apr 25 06:13:46 PDT 2016

Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 11:16:57 +0200
From: Thomas Klausner <domm at cpan.org>
To: pm_groups at pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] Alpine Perl Workshop 2016 Call for everything

This year, Austrian and Swiss Perl Monger groups join forces to host the
first Alpine Perl Workshop, taking place at the Medical University of
Innsbruck on 2nd and 3rd September 2016 (that's a week after
YAPC::Europe). Attendance is free, though we do offer a voluntary
business tariff (90€).

We are currently looking for Sponsors and Speakers - and a proper design
for the site:

http://act.yapc.eu/alpineperl2016/

Call for Papers

We are looking for talks about Perl 5, Perl 6, CPAN, other Perl-related
topics, not-so-much-Perl-related topics and other interesting stuff. We
offer 20 and 40 minutes slots, but prefer two shorter talks to one long.
There will also be lightning talks (5 minutes).

Talks can be in English or German, preferably in the language you feel
more comfortable in. As we expect some guests who might not speak
German, it would be a good idea to provide English slides if you plan to
speak German. But please consider that the majority of attendees will be
German speakers (if we consider schwiizerdütsch, tirolerisch and even
wienerisch as German..)

Please submit your talks via the ACT website. Deadline for talk
submission is 31st July 2016.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at
http://www.pm.org/faq/hosting_faq.html