[Munich-pm] Munich online-wohnungs-planner?

Robin Clarke robin at robinclarke.net
So Sep 28 22:44:45 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

I did something like that about 3 years ago, resulting in some things like this
map
<https://www.google.com/fusiontables/embedviz?q=select+col1+from+1nQrR1HkishrsYl2BNDTUNt_KnfWfnvFz7wBG4Gk&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=48.19187395469064&lng=11.499547000000007&t=1&z=10&l=col1>
which shows the approximate transit time from Hauptbahnhof Muenchen to the
surrounding countryside.
I wrote WWW::EFA <https://metacpan.org/release/WWW-EFA> to get the public
transport data, and Google::Directions
<https://metacpan.org/release/Google-Directions> to get the transit time by
car (I used this both of these values in another project searching for the
best place to live - I've an unpublished library for accessing various
immobilien agent web sites too if you're interested).
For the map above I generated roughly circular polygons around each station
rounding up to the nearest ten minutes of transit time plus walking
distance at ~4kmh, then merged all polygons of a given transit time into
one or more complex polygons (just looking at the modules used in the
project: GIS::Distance, Math::Geometry::Planar, Geo::Calc), generated a KML
of the results, and uploaded that to Fusion Tables using Google::Fusion
<https://metacpan.org/release/Google-Fusion>.

I haven't looked at that code in ~3 years, so no idea if the modules I
wrote still work with current APIs, but you're free to try it out, and if
you want to rummage through my unpublished stuff for Immobilien agents or
geometry transformations I can send you a git link.

Cheers,
-Robin-

> Hi folks,
>
> Es hat jemand einen online tool uns einmal beschrieben, wo man
> Arbeitsstellen
> und so-genannten-lieblings-orten-oder-so-was einfügen könnte. Kommt dann
> wie
> lang man braucht mit verschiedene hinfahrt Möglichkeiten daraus. Ist das
> blödsinn, oder kennt jemand wie/wo das zu finden ist...?
>
> DIV :)
>
> --
> Ciao
>
> Richard Foley