[Munich-pm] <Rant> Warning to long haired programmers in Munich

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Thu Jul 19 18:25:12 PDT 2012

Hey Marek,

I don't think anyone is saying ALL Bavarian police would behave like this. But
you can't seriously suggest that some wouldn't. I see all the time at the
Hauptbahnhof the Polizei demanding to see the ID of groups of young Turks,
scruffy teenagers and the like. The precise same thing happens at the Weiher in
Erding, for instance. It's not a matter of "some particular suspicious thing",
besides looking at some scruffy oiks, (like Robin ;-), and deciding to give
them a hard time. Along the lines of "we don't like your sort around here!"

This happens everywhere, not just in Munich.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html