[Munich-pm] <Rant> Warning to long haired programmers in Munich

Jürgen Mück jurgen.muck at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 17 14:21:07 PDT 2012

Robin,

at school I had a guy who is now for many years working at the police of
Baden-Wuerttemberg. I trust him. I think he has some management job in
training / education / administration, but I'm not sure about that (I
met him last 6 years ago).

Would it be of help if I forwarded your story and asked him how you
could proceed? In a first step I would be careful, without names etc. if
you prefer.

Juergen