[Munich-pm] Job request in Munich

André Pedroso andrepedroso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:07:16 PDT 2011

Hello guys,

My name is André Pedroso, I'm from Porto, Portugal and I'm searching for a
job in Germany (preferably in Munich).
I've been using Perl for 4 years now to develop scripts/tools for:

- web scraping;
- reporting;
- provisioning;
- data extraction;
- performance monitoring;

I also have a considerable experience using SQL and PL/SQL and interest in
acquiring the needed skills to adapt to a job offer.

I am fluent in English, Portuguese and I have good knowledge of Spanish.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you're interested in
hiring a Perl programmer or know of any opportunity that fits my profile
please let me know.

Regards,
André Pedroso