[Mpls-pm] Hi, everyone.

Craig S. Wilson craig at wavefront.net
Thu Jun 6 15:51:58 PDT 2013

On 6/6/2013 5:29 PM, James Smith wrote:
>  I do want to stay involved in Perl in some capacity ... I just don't know how all of the pieces of this new existence
> are all going to fit together ... When I was still looking for work, I recognized that I needed to seriously update my
> skills in the direction of the so-called "Modern Perl" (Catalyst, Moose, DBIx, etc) so I set up a Virtual Private
> Server on 1and1.com <http://1and1.com> and bought the perlcatalyst.com <http://perlcatalyst.com> domain with the
> intent of setting up a free tutorial site for anyone wanting to scale the steep grade of the Perl Catalyst mountain.

I have tried to get going with Catalyst a couple of times but haven't been able to devote the time for a sustained
effort.  I would love to be able to use Catalyst and Perl to fend of the push for Ruby on Rails.

So, any tutorials along those lines would be greatly appreciated.

I detest RoR.

Craig S. Wilson   612-865-8794      cwilson at 11below.com
Yahoo! :  below11_craig                  AIM:       below11craig
MSN:      swrider at mnica.net           Skype:    swrider
Google:  below11craig at gmail.com