[Mpls-pm] Speaking of getting together

Craig S. Wilson craig at wavefront.net
Thu Jun 6 10:15:32 PDT 2013

I am still around and still writing in Perl.  I can talk informally about Perl on ARM based SBC's (not raspberry pi),
including getting CPAN modules loaded in a limited memory environment, gathering and parsing data from XBEE radios, and
USB device interfacing.

Craig S. Wilson   612-865-8794      cwilson at 11below.com
Using Perl to put horses asses on the Internet since 2012.  http://horsesenseshoes.com/