[Mpls-pm] OWASP AppSec USA 2011 Call for Papers

Adam Baso adam.baso at owasp.org
Fri Mar 18 06:32:04 PDT 2011

The OWASP AppSec USA 2011 Call for Papers (CFP) is now open. Visit the
following URL to submit your abstract for the September 22-23, 2011
talks in Minneapolis, Minnesota:

http://www.appsecusa.org/talks.html

We're excited to announce that speakers will be in good company with
our first keynote, OWASP founder Mark Curphey, who will run with the
theme of Community - The Killer App, much in the spirit of recent SXSW
keynote Christopher Poole (see
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/03/christopher-moot-poole/).

The CFP will close June 14, 2011. We look forward to talk submissions
over the coming months from security practitioners, researchers,
thought leaders, and developers in the following content areas:

* Software Development Platform Tutorials
* Cloud Security
* Mobile Security
* Secure SDLC
* OWASP Projects (turbo talks)
* Software & Architecture Patterns for Security
* New Attacks & Defenses
* Thought Leadership (executive panels, interviews, and speeches)

Speakers will receive free admission (nontransferable) to the
conference in return for delivering a 50 minute talk or for delivering
a 25 minute OWASP Projects turbo talk.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

OWASP AppSec USA 2011: Your life is in the cloud.
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, and Showroom
www.appsecusa.org
@appsecusa

--

Adam Baso
OWASP Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter President