[Mpls-pm] Meeting

James Smith josjr69 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:16:07 PST 2011

We've been having some difficulty getting the "regular" meetings
going. Some are burned out, some are busy ... the usual stuff that
happens with meetings like this ... I am willing to be there if you
are ... Someone else may drop in if we are there ... Let me know ... I
just need enough time to get there by bus ... It is two bus ride for
me ... I don't drive ...

If we do meet do you have a preferred time?

Let me know.

Jim
josjr69 at gmail.com