[Mpls-pm] Frozen Perl 2012

Leonard Miller leonard at umn.edu
Mon Aug 15 08:05:06 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

This year we have a problem with Frozen Perl 2012. We have the space with a
temporary hold on February 10/11 in the McNamara, but we do not have someone
who is willing and able to be the primary organizer for Frozen Perl. I am
not currently able to take charge of the organizing, but I will continue to
help if there is someone else in charge of the Workshop.

I need to get back to the McNamara this week if we are not going to hold the
workshop, so before I drop the reservation, I wanted to give all of you a
heads up, so that I don't hear anyone say "But I would have done it".

I am hoping someone will step in and be the point person for the workshop. I
am willing to help, however I do not want the same level of responsibility
as the last three years.

Leonard Miller