[Mpls-pm] Emergency MPM meeting October 29th

James Smith josjr69 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:35:18 PDT 2010

2010/10/23 Dave Rolsky <autarch at urth.org>:
> brian d foy will be in town on October 29th. He's offered to give a talk on
> his plans for Perl documentation if we can find a venue. If not, we could
> have a social meeting somewhere.
>
> He'll be staying in downtown Mpls so it'd probably be best to plan to do
> this somewhere in the vicinity, if possible.
>
> I'd suggest the Central library but it's only open until 6pm.
>
> As far as a social meeting, there's a lot of bars and bar/restaurants in the
> area. I'll throw out Pizza Luce as a possible venue. They have vegan food
> options, and a bar.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on a place where brian could do an actual
> presentation?
>

> -dave

I will be able to be there, especially (preferably) if it is downtown
and accessible by public transportation (I don't drive).

As for places to eat, I will pretty much eat anywhere.

Let me know if there is any way I can help. I don't have any access to
places to present, but I plan to be there either way (presentation
and/or social).

Ciao...

Geezer Perlite...

Jim