[Mpls-pm] Emergency MPM meeting October 29th

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sat Oct 23 07:40:45 PDT 2010

brian d foy will be in town on October 29th. He's offered to give a talk
on his plans for Perl documentation if we can find a venue. If not, we
could have a social meeting somewhere.

He'll be staying in downtown Mpls so it'd probably be best to plan to
do this somewhere in the vicinity, if possible.

I'd suggest the Central library but it's only open until 6pm.

As far as a social meeting, there's a lot of bars and bar/restaurants in
the area. I'll throw out Pizza Luce as a possible venue. They have vegan
food options, and a bar.

Does anyone have any ideas on a place where brian could do an actual
presentation?

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)