[Mpls-pm] Next technical meeting

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 10:59:39 PDT 2010

James wrote:
> I can work with both the place and the date/time ... but ..
> there are two Caribou coffee shops (at least) off Snelling ... Would
> this be the County Road 'C' or the strip mall (Pavillion Place?)
> across from Rosedale location?

The latter.

Caribou Coffee (Har Mar Mall)
2111 Snelling Avenue North
Roseville, MN 55113
(651) 636-5655

I'm thinking from 7 pm-8 pm.  I'd like to talk for around 30-40 minutes about Dancer.  Anyone else have something they want to talk about for 5-10 minutes as a bonus?

I'm also planning to stick around for a while afterwards for semi-social general project hacking.

Mark Allen
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markrallen