[Mpls-pm] Catalyst Template wrapping

Steve Cayford cayfo001 at umn.edu
Thu Feb 18 15:54:29 PST 2010

On the Catalyst topic, I have an application running Catalyst with a
Template Toolkit view (created with the TTSite option). It works well,
but now I made a copy for development and testing (same box, same perl
executable, but different apache instance on a separate port). This
testing app is not wrapping the output in the html and layout templates,
or running the pre-processing template. The application runs without
errors, but I only get the output of the content template. I can't find
a difference in the configuration, I've checked file permissions. The
good site and the testing site both give the same output for things like
[% Catalyst.view('TT').PRE_PROCESS %], [%
Catalyst.view('TT').INCLUDE_PATH.0 %], and [%
Catalyst.view('TT').INCLUDE_PATH.1 %] (other than the base of the path
reflecting the change in site)

Is there something in TT that would switch off the wrapping that I'm not
looking at? It's probably something ridiculously obvious.

Thanks.

-Steve