[Mpls-pm] Frozen Perl 2011 Planning

Leonard Miller leonard at umn.edu
Mon Aug 30 08:41:05 PDT 2010

If you are at all interested in helping plan and support Frozen Perl
in Minneapolis this February 4-6th.

We will be meeting on Thursday September 2nd at Overflow Cafe at 8:00
PM to see who is interested. (http://www.overflowespressocafe.com/).

This year I am considering virtual meetings on either IRC, or
conference calls so the commitment to *go* somewhere will be less than
previous years.

On Thursday I hope to talk about roles for each of us, as well as to
form a sponsor list and assign sponsors to individuals. I want to be
clear that if you feel you will not follow through on your sponsor
list, do not need to feel obligated to commit to contacting sponsors,
so don't let that keep you from coming on Thursday.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday.

Leonard