[Mpls-pm] The next meeting in Minneapolis

Peter Karman peter at peknet.com
Tue Jun 16 20:48:12 PDT 2009

Patrick Smith wrote on 6/13/09 3:45 PM:
> Hello!  According to the website's info (I found through perl.org), the
> last meeting was in December '08.  Is there one planned soon?  Thanks,

don't think we've had regular meetings in a while. I suspect the usual
ringleader suspects have been spending their extra social points on getting
Frozen Perl planned and executed. That, and iirc our usual tech meeting space
evaporated last fall and nothing new has materialized.

Anyone else itching for a meet-up, either social or technical?

Peter Karman  .  http://peknet.com/  .  peter at peknet.com
gpg key: 37D2 DAA6 3A13 D415 4295  3A69 448F E556 374A 34D9