[Mpls-pm] Perl programmer needed for short freelance project

Timothy Roman roman029 at umn.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:48:08 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm looking for a Perl programmer that can take a small freelance
project at the University of Minnesota. I think I can pretty much zip up
all of the assets, have a planning meeting, and you wouldn't even have
to come in to the U. It would be working with old code, and stage one of
the project would be just to make updates to the old version with new
CSS. Stage two of the project would probably be to re-write the entire
thing, but that can wait for now.

Deadline is asap.

Contact Tim Roman
roman029 at umn.edu
612-625-1760

Thanks,
Tim

--
*Timothy Roman*
New Media Director

*University of Minnesota - College of Continuing Education*
1890 Buford Avenue
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1890+Buford+Avenue%2CSaint+Paul%2C55108+MN&hl=en>
Saint Paul, 55108 MN
	*Work:* 612-625-1760