[Mpls-pm] Frozen Perl 2009 - Request For Sponsorship Info

Alina Rimbu rimbu002 at umn.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:17:25 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am one of the Frozen Perl 2009 organizers and I would like to ask you
for your help with finding contacts for some of our prospective sponsors.
The sponsors we are interested in are SGI, Cray, Digital River, Wells
Fargo, Qwest, O’Reilly, Manning and Apress.
If you know anybody within any of these companies that would be willing
to pass our request on to the appropriate people/department and maybe
put in a good word for us, we would greatly appreciate it.
Please contact me at this email address with any information you want to
might offer.

Thank you for you help.

Alina Rimbu

612-624-1126