[Mpls-pm] Frozen Perl 2009 Sponsorship and Hackathon (fwd)

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Fri Oct 10 13:17:31 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:14:37 -0500
From: Seth Viebrock <seth.viebrock at gmail.com>
To: mpls-pm-owner at pm.org
Subject: Frozen Perl 2009 Sponsorship and Hackathon

Can you send this out? --Seth

Hello Perl Mongers,

I'm helping to organize the hackathon for the 2009 Frozen Perl Conference this
February and would love any suggestions or additional help any of you may be
able to provide. Focused projects with delegable goals would be great, so if
you (or someone you know) have a project in mind that you'd like to lead (or
you'd like to see led) then please contact me and/or sign up at
http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2009/wiki?node=Hackathon

Also, with regards to soliciting corporate sponsorship, if any of you have any
special contacts at the following companies, please let me know at
seth at viebrock.us :
Northwest, Oracle, Target, Visi, Shavlik, ActiveState, Red Hat, ActiveState,
Red Hat, Cisco, Astra, Trapeze, 3M.

Thank you!

Seth Orion Viebrock
Vistawave, LLC | The Hursk Group, LLC
E: seth at vistawave.com | seth.viebrock at hursk.com
Ph: 612.387.4302
PGP: 7D73 19AA 534B 5BDA 10A9  3170 0200 85C8 2263 535B
Cal:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=3kc04jii8utnfaaouq305468e8%40group.calendar.google.com&src=4po28moe62360atltdtlb3tsto%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago