[Mpls-pm] gen_grid.pl - generate a html file with flash objects in them

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed May 14 13:05:52 PDT 2008

Hello All Perl Mongers

It's the second Wednesday in May and I actually wrote some code that
I can share!

I'm creating a html generator for my own amusement.  It generates a
html file with flash video objects in them, one for each video
channel.  I'd be happy to print out copies and go through them in a
code review.  It's currently about 200 lines, but  I'll clean it up
to be shorter.  Some improvments I'd like to make are using getopts
to take inputs when in batch mode, converting it into a interactive
CGI script, generalize the grid concept to make drag-and-drop flash
video objects. (I'm not sure if this is even possible).

  -Matt Johnson