[Mpls-pm] Job opening at Quintessential

Gypsy Rogers gypsy at freeq.com
Mon May 5 19:09:38 PDT 2008

Quintessential Business Solutions, LLC. (http://www.Quintessential.com) is
looking to hire a low end Perl/*Nix/SQL geek. I want someone who isn't to
set in their ways because I have my own way of doing things. Attitude means
more then a specific list of skills and the Attitude I'm looking for may not
be the one you think I'm looking for so don't second guess and try to
pretend you are someone you aren't.

Starting pay will be in the low $30k range to keep out the "Gurus" who will
attempt to correct 15 years of code base on my server rather then working
with me to go forward. That being said bonuses and raises will be plentiful
for the right person.

This job will allow for some Telecommuting but I'll want you in my office a
few times a week.

The job requires someone who believes you never stop learning and who
doesn't have issues with outsourcing to other countries. Also, while I'm not
at all in the porn industry some of my clients have projects that are more
adult oriented so, this is not a job to apply for if you are of a squeamish
nature.

If you are interested in applying for this job send your resume to my
assistant DJ at DJ(at)Quintessential.com with a phone number for her to call
back and schedule an interview. If you have questions about the job feel
free to email me off list.