[Mpls-pm] Meeting room?

Troy E. Hove Tausend ttausend at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:31:14 PDT 2008

  Not sure the last time you looked at Library hours, but with the merger and
all, HCL has upped their hours at most major locations (you know, the ones
with meeting space and projection equipment).

  I'm partial to the Brookdale locale myself:

http://www.hclib.org/AgenciesAction.cfm?agency=BP

http://www.hclib.org/pub/info/MeetingRoomRegulationsPublicUse.cfm