[Mpls-pm] -+ Frozen Perl 2008 +- << only $20 before January 12th. >>

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Jan 2 14:57:36 PST 2008

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008, Matthew Johnson wrote:

> - Frozen Perl 2008 -
>
> From http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2008/
>
> "Frozen Perl is a low-cost one-day workshop held at the University of
> Minnesota's McNamara Alumni Center. The workshop will on Saturday,
> February 16 beginning at 9:00 AM. The workshop theme is 'Perl in
> Practice'. The talks presented at the conference will be about
> practical uses of Perl, and practical ways to improve your Perl code
> and development efforts. Early-bird registration is $10 for students,
> and $20 for everyone else. Those rates will double on January 12."

Heh you stole my thunder.

What I'd _really_ appreciate is if everyone on this list could in turn
forward this information on to whatever internal email list they have at
$WORK.

You can pay online for registration via the website, and there will be
food and other events like a Sunday hackathon.

-dave