[Mpls-pm] -+ Frozen Perl 2008 +- << only $20 before January 12th. >>

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Jan 2 14:54:22 PST 2008

- Frozen Perl 2008 -

 From http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2008/

"Frozen Perl is a low-cost one-day workshop held at the University of
Minnesota's McNamara Alumni Center. The workshop will on Saturday,
February 16 beginning at 9:00 AM. The workshop theme is 'Perl in
Practice'. The talks presented at the conference will be about
practical uses of Perl, and practical ways to improve your Perl code
and development efforts. Early-bird registration is $10 for students,
and $20 for everyone else. Those rates will double on January 12."

---
I received this on another list I'm on, I thought I would repost it
here as a reminder.  -Matt Johnson