[Mpls-pm] happening

Philip.J.Monsen at wellsfargo.com Philip.J.Monsen at wellsfargo.com
Fri Aug 29 07:18:06 PDT 2008

I recognize the bang for the buck may be lower than desired to hold a
technical meeting with just over a handful committed to coming.
However, as I can almost never make it to a Wednesday meeting, I'd say
selfishly let's either go ahead and meet or reschedule for a Tues. or
Thurs. in October.

--Phil